Jump to content
Ketarin forum


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About kazso

  • Birthday 04/04/1978

Profile Information

  • Gender
  1. When i add a variable to an application, which is part of the download URL (for example https://download-installer.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/firefox/releases/{version}/win32/en-US/Firefox Setup {version}.exe) or the filename (for example d:\Firefox {version}.exe), and the variable is read from a local file, then canceling a file download (update or force download) will result in an unhandled exception error: I get the same error with Ketarin and 1.8.11 Beta. These are the steps to recreate this error (using Firefox as an example): Create a text file (c:\firefoxversi
  2. Here is another Filehippo bug. This time Filehippo combined 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the same program into one page. Before this 32-bit and 64-bit versions had separate links. For example: http://filehippo.com/download_itunes_32/ http://filehippo.com/download_itunes_64/ Now it's just http://filehippo.com/download_itunes. This means, that Ketarin will always default to the 32-bit version. I had some 64-bit programs configured in Ketarin, and all of them were overwritten by 32-bit versions (because of MD5 mismatch, of course). Also Ketarin can't read the version information from t
  3. I can't reproduce the MD5 bug, because Ketarin 1.8.2 now simply refuses to connect to FileHippo. Here is my log for 7-Zip 32-bit: 1.8.1: 2015.12.16. 20:18:19: Update started with 1 application(s) 2015.12.16. 20:18:20: 7-Zip 32-bit: Using referer: (none) 2015.12.16. 20:18:21: 7-Zip 32-bit: Server source file: /download/file/703351eb982af041fe44a1ef60dbb8063218390ae0be4ccc78c9df905f19595a 2015.12.16. 20:18:21: 7-Zip 32-bit: Determined target file name: w:\Drive_D\!util1\Packer\7-Zip 15.12 (32-bit).exe 2015.12.16. 20:18:21: 7-Zip 32-bit: Checking if update is required... 2015.12.16. 20:18
  4. Beta2 seems to have a Filehippo bug again (Beta1 is fine). My Filehippo apps keep downloading at every update because of MD5 mismatch.
  5. I'm using Ketarin every day and never had this issue. If a program has only beta versions listed on Filehippo, then Ketarin simply checks and downloads the latest version available (ignoring the beta flag), so that's not the problem. If the file keeps downloading repeatedly, then you should first check the log. Open the log window (View -> Show log, or CTRL+L). Now select a program and update it. Normally you should see something like this: If it says "Update required, MD5 does not match" all the time, then your downloaded file never matches with the file on the disk. Th
  6. Filehippo changed the beta pages (again) and thus Ketarin can't find the beta versions. The old identification string was: <span class="beta-text">BETA</span> The new identification string is: <span class="beta-text hidden-xs">BETA</span> I made a new exe including this change (searching for >BETA</span> id). You can download it here.
  7. It's not a bug in Ketarin. FileHippo simply don't host those software anymore, the download links are just plain redirects.
  8. It's the /silent command line argument: "No GUI is shown and Ketarin updates all available applications regardless of autoupdate setting specified in main settings."
  9. FileHippo changed the site again. This time they changed the MD5 hash formatting, which means that Ketarin must be adjusted again. In ExternalServices.cs this line must be changed: Regex validMd5 = new Regex(">([0-9a-f]{32})<", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase); to Regex validMd5 = new Regex("(?si)md5.+?([0-9a-f]{32})", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase); I added this fix to the source of revision 464 and compiled Ketarin. Here is the fixed exe file, until floele posts an official version
  10. http://scm.flyspray.org/repos/ketarin This is the official SVN. Also you need http://cdburnerxp.se/downloads/sourcecode/Ketarin.tar.gz to compile Ketarin (link is on the main Ketarin website). Only the CDBurnerXP folder is needed from this archive, you can delete the rest.
  11. This happens because Filehippo published the wrong MD5 for that file on the Technical page (http://filehippo.com/download_directx/tech). Their MD5 is 4E41372E8775E8025BE013480B0629B3, but it should be 7C1FC2021CF57FED3C25C9B03CD0C31A. Ketarin always compares the MD5 of the downloaded file with the MD5 published by Filehippo. And in this case it will always mismatch, until Filehippo fixes it. As a workaround you can set the version variable as indicator for changes for this file.
  12. Here is the new exe: http://drivehq.com/file/DFPublishFile.aspx/FileID1733632306/Key9qhpprhyrnpe/Ketarin-170b2-u5.zip And the new source (revision 461): http://drivehq.com/file/DFPublishFile.aspx/FileID1733632305/Keyyw6hasdge4g9/ketarin-rev461-changes2.zip This is basically the same as u4, just replaced the array with the dictionary.
  13. Sure, i'll replace the array with the Dictionary
  14. It's in this topic on 1st page. https://ketarin.org/forum/topic/3416-ketarin-170-b2/#entry9363
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.