Jump to content
Ketarin forum

Beavel

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Well... this topic has become academic for me now. The site has updated in the last two weeks so cookies are no longer needed and I can reference the download directly. With that said, I'm still interested in why it wasn't working. When I tried putting a valid URL in, Ketarin would throws an error that the file doesn't exist. If I put in an invalid URL it would throw an error that the URL isn't valid. I'm using Ketarin 1.6.0.434. Here is my app profile if it helps: <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?> <Jobs> <ApplicationJob xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XML
  2. I'm just getting back to this issue as the application I need it for has updated, and the command did not run. I'm still not clear on when my batch script should trigger and run. I have an empty URL field which Ketarin complains about when I save the application. The warning Ketarin provides states that this application won't be downloaded, which I think is my problem. However, if I put anything in the URL field, Ketarin fails to detect a version change and complains it can't download the file because it is not of a binary file type. What should be placed in the Download Sources URL field so
  3. I have batch script set to run wget to download an application, but I can't get it to trigger on change. I've tried leaving in a value for the URL field, but it errors out. I've removed all data from the URL field and it now updates the version properly, but doesn't trigger the batch script to run. I know the batch script works as I can go into Edit-> Commands Tab -> Run and it downloads the file. I thought from reading the wiki that an external program could be used to download an application, but I'm not clear on how to get the command to trigger. Can someone help clarify how and when
  4. I started out with {!}, and have since updated to the UserAgent from my browser, but I still get the same results. Is any body else getting the correct HTML returned?
  5. In general I don't have trouble with SourceForge links, but for one particular app I am unable to get the page source to load properly in Ketarin in order to Regex against it. The page in question is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/processhacker/files/ Below are the HTML segments from the page that vary between Ketarin and a web browser: Ketarin: ><div class="download-bar">Looking for the latest version? <strong> <a href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/processhacker/files/processhacker2/plugins/WindowExplorer-1.2.zip/download" title="/processhacker2/plu
  6. Thanks Wagner. To save myself some time with your fix I used the SQLite Manage addon for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5817/ to modify the database. I then used the following SQL statement to update all of my sourceforge entries: <code> UPDATE jobs SET HttpReferer='http://sourceforge.net' WHERE FixedDownloadURL LIKE '%sourceforge%'; </code> Maybe others do this already, but I thought I would share in case I could save someone some time. Beavel
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.