Jump to content
Ketarin forum


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Actually, this error always occurs whenever there is a newer version update. Nothing has changed. Download dir, variable regex and other variables and configuration never changed (#1, #2). But still, I always got this error. Update & Check for update log: 12/04/2018 17:58:09: Update started with 1 application(s) 12/04/2018 17:58:11: Mikrotik CHR (img): Replacing {version} in 'https://download2.mikrotik.com/routeros/{version}/chr-{version}.img.zip' with '6.40.7' 12/04/2018 17:58:11: Mikrotik CHR (img): Replacing {url} in '{url}' with 'https://download2.mikrotik.com/routeros/6.40.7
  2. The file exist on the disk, and when new version available, this error always happened when I try to update or check update the application with compare hash option set. I have to force download in order to update. If I remove hash camparison, update or check update work just fine. If this not a bug, can someone help me review my config? (mtk-arm.xml), maybe there is something misconfigured. Thanks.
  3. Solved. It turns out I can get the return value of the api with Invoke-WebRequest, then put the value in textual content and process them with regex. This is simple step for anyone who might be interested (all variables are textual content): Create {api} : Invoke-WebRequest "https://chromium.woolyss.com/api/v3/?os=windows&bit=64&type=stable-codecs-sync&out=string" Create {apiv} : {api:ps} Create {version} : {apiv:regex:(?<=version\=)[\d.]+} Create {url} : {apiv:regex:(?<=download\=)[^;]+} Done.
  4. Anyone please help with this url: https://chromium.woolyss.com/api/v3/?os=windows&bit=64&type=stable-codecs-sync&out=string It opened in browser, but ketarin always show an error.
  5. Yeah, maybe they force limit based on country as well. Still got randomly disconnected from their server, but not as often as before. I also got new type of error: The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine happened just once, its gone on the next update checking. Is there any option to interval delay between update / update check globally or individually? I my case this error usually happened on batch update/checking, but not when I do it manually one by one in a certain time interval. Thanks a lot..
  6. Windows 8.1 x64 Ketarin beta This error happened a lot when trying to download httpd from apachelounge.com, but sometimes (randomly) it connected and successfully download the file. I've tried changing some setting, but nothing seems to work flawlessly, always random time out and transport connection error. Global connection setting set to 10s timeout, 1 parallel, 1 retries, 1 segment. This is the log and see attachment for the ruleset: 21/08/2017 9:11:44: Update started with 4 application(s) 21/08/2017 9:11:46: HTTPd - 32bit-vc15: Replacing {version} in 'https://www.ap
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.